"BriMohareb_XXXX" Package for RevitXXXX Thread

I’ve created some bounding boxes around the points and converted to cuboids… that should make a solid geometry no? (sorry i’m newbie here)

1 Like

@NikAl

1 Like

Dear Ramirez,
Thanks for sharing your amazing work. Where can I download the 2023 or 2024 package? Does this package work with roadway corridor solids as well or just bridges?

how to solve this error, at the same time i opened c3d file also but not add c3d file.

@kaviyuvi0 which pakege version did you use and which c3d version did you try to access

package v6 and c3d 2024 ,This file to read cad application node but i not install cad software my pc c3d only available

@kaviyuvi0 you need to use BriMohareb_2024 instead BriMohareb_2023 and make sure you use c3d 2024.

2 Likes

how to solve this error

Are you conect to c3d. Can you send pics for c3d connections and the output for corridor nodes low and hight

Did you use “PGL” as poin code in your corridor

Can you share the c3d and dynamo script

@RMohareb please find the attachment
Example.dyn (70.0 KB)
civil3d.dwg (1017.6 KB)

i have one more request, please share the prestressed cable dynamo file.

1- your profile has start and end station not cover the Alignment and corridor
2- you use start and end station outside the corridor

3- make sure the base point of revit project in updated to the point near the alignment fir example:

civil3d.dwg (1015.3 KB)
Example.dyn (102.8 KB)

1 Like

Its depends to which FEM software did you use it. Or how did you fit the prestress cable fit from the control point

1 Like

first of all, thank you for considering my request, its depends on the input excel. control point project base.

Can you help me?