Showing and controlling circle

Can someone support me please,
I have drawn a model line circle on Revit and selected it into Dynamo using Select model Element and shown in on Dynamo with Element.Geometry
I need to show the center point of the circle and to be able to move the circle in different ways
Any support, please
Thank you

Hi,

Maybe this helps?

Thanks,

Mark

1 Like

Here you can find some more fun

2 Likes

Thank you but after using the number slider, as if the circle is not moving

Hi,

You don’t have to use a slider, you can just put in a number? Perhaps check your scale… if your slider is set to just move 1mm perhaps the shift isn’t noticable? You could post your graph again and that would help us assist you :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Mark

oh Sorry my bad, it is moving
but as you can see from the image below it is leaving a trace , since this trace is also shown on the main Revit file

All data in Dynamo is non-destructive. That is, the data generated by the first node in a chain persists after you make the 3rd node in the chain. This allows you to refer to that version a second time which is very handy, but it also means that you need to disable the geometry previews in the prior nodes.

Right click the nodes creating the geometry you want to see and deselect preview, or select all the nodes you don’t want to see and right click the background and select ‘disable all geometry preview’.

3 Likes