Civil 3D Toolkit Feedback thread

Thanks for the prompt response. I have tried your steps but I cannot get the time of concentration parameter.

1 Like

Catchment-Set Time of Concentration.dyn (13.6 KB)

1 Like

@KirkWM , Thanks for your answer.

i have tried your solution but it is not working for me. It does not change the time of concentration value for the catchment. :hot_face:

1 Like

Hi, is there solution in Civil3DToolkit how to insert or delete elevation points for multiple featurelines?

1 Like

Greetings to all,

A couple of questions addressed to the Toolkit developers:

• When can we expect an Add Feature Lines as Corridor Baselines node?
  • Or create alignment/profile from feature lines node?

I know there are workarounds for creating Alignment/Profile from feature lines, but this is a very cumbersome method for when working with hundreds of FLs.

I’ve searched the forum and have not found any straightforward method for these.

Thank you.
Kindest regards.

1 Like

Not soon. Use this link to add ONE wish at the time https://github.com/paoloemilioserra/Civil3dToolkit/issues/new

Here you can see what’s under consideration Civil 3D Toolkit · GitHub

3 Likes

7 Likes

Hi Paolo,
What a great work you have done.
I am wondering if you can add in the next updates a node 1)to add baseline (Featurelines) for existing corridor .
2) Node to reset the frequency of regions in the corridor.

regards

2 Likes
2 Likes

11 Likes

It works even on regions of different corridors

6 Likes

1.1.20 is out

11 Likes

1.1.21 is out, apologies, fixed an issue with Match Region and Targets

13 Likes

1.1.22 is out, fixed a mistake I made on pressure pipe curves: now the curve 3d of a curve pipe can return an arc or a helix depending on the different elevations of start/end points.

8 Likes

Hi Paolo,
is it possible to add to the Import Subassembly node that we have subassemblys stored elsewhere and not C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\C3D 2021\enu\Imported Tools, such as in the folder: C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\CIV3D\Sub_L\subs\2020.

Kindest regards.

1 Like

no

2 Likes

Hi Paolo,
I am getting an error while using the node “pick point”. Please find the attached image for the warning shown.
I am using Civil 3D toolkit 1.1.22

1 Like

Just add an item to the drawing

2 Likes

LandXML Corridor Cross Sections

10 Likes

@Paolo_Emilio_Serra1 I am facing the same issue.
The start point of the sight line is not taking the Eye height parameter. For the end point (Object height) it works fine. I tried it with 18 version as well as newest version of toolkit. Still have the same problem. Can you please guide on how it works?

1 Like