Job Purpose: A world renowned and technologically innovative architecture firm is seeking a BIM Coordinator to support our efforts of BIM implementation and tool creation. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated enthusiasm for design technology as well as scripting using Revit API and associated tools. BIM Coordinator job Duties:
- Assist the BIM Implementation Manager with BIM related tasks and contracts.
- Design, scripting, and utilization of BIM related tools.
- Creation of parametric Revit families.
- Creation of Revit templates based on design teams needs.
- Working with project teams to develop and implement project-specific BIM workflows related to VDC and data management.
- Completion of five or six-year BIM or architecture related degree program or graduate of four-year program.
- 2-4 years of related experience preferred.