Looking for a entry level dynamo scripting job

Hi everyone,
I am new to the community, and wish enter the play field of dynamo scripting.

As an architect I had short experience with BIM in 2011, and then I went out to explore all the other options like teaching, doing a MBA, then doing a MS in Mechanical system, little bit of computer vision and robotics and learned to do python coding in between!

Now after a break of almost 6 months, I want to start my professional journey into Dynamo scripting for BIM projects. I have finished my basic tutorial on Autodesk and currently going through the advanced ones.

After two rigrous years of learning to code on python and submitting my masters thesis on the basis of the code, I now want to come back to the field and put it to use.

I am currently in INDIA, but ready to relocate anywhere!

I request you all to guide me in my search, any suggestions are welcome and I will be really obliged.

Thanking you all in advance.

Akanksha R

Hi Akanksha,

I am not quite sure if this meets your defined job criteria or not but our company is looking for Structural BIM modeler in Ahmedabad-Gujarat and Visakhapatnam-Andhra Pradesh.

Company Name: IMEG Corp. (USA based)

I have been with this company for 8 years and I am supposed to work on US based structural projects in Revit and Dynamo scripting for Structural, Mechanical, Electrical and technology.

If you think you wanna give it a try in Structural field, Please send your CV at mitesh.k.gajjar@imegcorp.com

Regards,
Mitesh

1 Like