Experienced Computational Designer at RDG Planning & Design

https://rdgusa.com/computational-designer

Essential Job Functions

• Maximize BIM productivity by streamlining processes and defining project workflows.
  • Develop application solutions working with C# and Python, writing scalable, reusable and maintainable code and prepare parametric based dynamic content.
  • Create and implement training programs improving efficiency and consistency using BIM standards, process, and tools.
  • Create custom schedules within the BIM platform for data relay.

Skill Requirements

• Effectively use Python and C# languages to plan and develop custom add-ins.
  • Advanced skill using Autodesk Revit (Revit proficiency exam), Navisworks, Civil 3D, Rhino and Grasshopper.
  • Advanced PC skills, specifically Bluebeam and Microsoft Office applications.

Education/Experience

• Master’s degree in architecture, engineering or computer science.
  • Seven or more years professional experience providing implementation, training and support in Civil 3D, Revit, Navisworks and BIM 360
  • Five or more years professional experience managing BIM, including BIM 360 for architecture, MEP and civil engineering.
  • Three or more years professional experience using Python and/or C#, creating user interfaces for WPF applications.
  • Experience with complementary BIM software, including Navisworks, ReCap, Tekla, Procore, Solidworks, Sketchup, Rhino, Assemble, PlanGrid, Newforma, SAP and Grasshopper.
3 Likes

Hello sir,
I am Revit API developer and i’m interested in your offer.

1 Like

I would recommend you apply online at the link provided.

1 Like