SHoP Architects is currently seeking a BIM Coordinator to support our efforts to use BIM efficiently and effectively to deliver a growing number of projects. You will be working closely with the BIM Implementation Manager in technical support of project teams, developing and implementing standards, and training. This is not a design position.
• Developing and maintaining office BIM standards, including project templates, family libraries, and BIM execution plan.
• Weekly meetings with design teams to review BIM documentation.
• Coordinating with key office personnel to align BIM standards with office-wide project documentation standards.
• Conducting internal BIM training on software and standards.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience using BIM on large-scale, mixed-use projects.
• Strong experience and knowledge of Revit and the BIM process in a design office.
• Excellent communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
• Dynamo, Rhino, Grasshopper, Revit API, and programing experience preferred.
Please email your application with "BIM Coordinator – YOUR NAME” in the subject line to email@example.com