Essential Job Functions
- Develop and manage BIM coordination schedules with project team, including standards and symbols to maintain uniformity.
- Proactively manage clash detection and visual walkthroughs to resolve conflicts.
- Create and conduct one on one and group training in Revit and Civil 3D.
- Create new applications via visual scripting and C# and/or Python programming.
- Advanced skill using Autodesk Revit for architectural and MEP disciplines (Revit proficiency exam), Navisworks, and Civil 3D.
- Read and understand design and contract documents.
- Innovate; finding new opportunities to advance BIM practices.
- Advanced PC skills, specifically Bluebeam and Microsoft Office applications.
- Two-year technical degree in architecture or related field.
- Three or more years professional experience using recent versions of Revit focused on family creation, LOD, model standards, and document health (five or more years preferred).
- One or more years professional experience using recent versions of Navisworks, BIM 360 and Dynamo (three or more years preferred); one or more years professional experience coordinating with MEP consultants in Revit.
- Experience with visual scripting, programming, and computational design preferred.