You’re on the Dynamo forum, so that means you’re passionate about automation and interoperability beyond plain Revit. Exactly the kind of mindset we’re looking for in candidates for our BIM Specialist positions.
See more details below, apply via http://www.big.dk/#jobs
Feel free to PM me directly through this forum if you have questions.
BIG (Bjarke Ingels Group) is an international architectural company characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit, true team-work across expertise areas and new ways of approaching conventional tasks. We have an informal work environment where camaraderie and collegial support are highly valued and where ambition, very high work morale and dedication to being the innovators of our field unify the staff. Our firm is characterized by creativity, high energy and a unifying team spirit. We are dedicated to creating and maintaining a cool and enjoyable workplace and we continuously work at becoming better and better at what we do.
Our headquarters are located in Copenhagen and our New York office has been open since 2010. We are a company in rapid growth, and as we continue to professionalize and optimize our workflows, we need a full time BIM Specialist to support our BIM Manager.
As BIM Specialist, you will work predominantly with our BIM Manager and with the BIM project teams. Regularly you will engage with the Technical Team, IT, and external BIM consultants. You will report to the BIM Manager and you will be responsible for:
- Establishing, developing and implementing design technology workflows within and beyond Revit
- Creating and maintaining project-specific and office-wide parametric content
- Actively monitoring and streamlining Revit models
- Actively engaging with design teams to troubleshoot and to ensure best BIM practices are being followed
- Assisting teams with 3D coordination, energy analysis, interoperability and other BIM-specific workflows
- Educating staff in Revit and related architectural software
We seek a person who:
- Has a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in architecture, engineering or design
- Has 3-7 years of professional work experience primarily utilizing Revit
- Loves to work at the intersection of design, geometry and computation
- Is a heavy Revit user, who has conquered the Family Editor
- Has ideally some experience with one or more of the following: Dynamo, Revit API, python or other coding languages, adaptive components, Grasshopper, Rhino<>Revit interoperability, Navisworks, Catia
- Has knowledge of architectural design and knows the basics of architectural drawing set production and 3D coordination
- Is an effective and engaging teacher
- Has a portfolio demonstrating work in Revit and Revit Family Editor
- Is organized, structured and detail-oriented
- Has self-confidence and persistence
- Can manage priorities with minimal guidance
- Follows through and completes tasks with a sense of urgency
- Can be flexible with regard to working hours and assignments
- Is a good colleague and a team-player, and yet capable of working independently
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits. Salary according to qualifications and experience.