We have 2 projects in Russia (see https://twitter.com/Eckart_S) that might start in the near future and a BIM Architect / Designer with in-depth knowledge of Revit and Dynamo that speaks Russian (and English ) would be very handy in that case.
Anyone with matching skills and that would enjoy working for us on this forum?
- Collaborate on a broad range of challenging international projects
- Set up BIM projects including standards, drawings, families, scripts, etc.
- Manage and implement architectural BIM models in Revit and Dynamo
- Advise planning team and 3rd parties on best practice workflows
- Coordinate with project team, external consultants and local architects
- Manage and deliver submission drawings and 3D BIM models
- Participate in conferences and BIM related events
- Experience working on large scale, challenging projects
- 1+ year hands-on experience using Revit on architectural projects and tasks
- Advanced and comprehensive Revit and Dynamo knowledge
- Proficiency to create custom Revit families and adaptive components
- Ability to develop efficient cross-application / cross-team workflows
- Basic skills in Rhino, Grasshopper, AutoCAD
- Great interest in current BIM-related developments, tools and software
- Willingness to autonomously and continuously expand own professional knowledge and skills
- Willingness to actively contribute to the BIM team’s / offices’ knowledge and development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please find detailed information at: