Sheet Creation (Sheet number problem)

Hey all, I made this graph that will work correctly in dynamo but not in the dynamo player. the problem is that it doesn’t name my sheet number correctly. Here is my player inputs as well as the graph. (IT WORKS WHEN I RUN IT FROM DYNAMO) THE SHEET NUMBER Should read “FG101” FG102"…
Sheet Creator.dyn (49.1 KB)

WHAT THE OUTPUT IS IN REVIT!
Thanks ahead of time!!

1 Like

Is there an order of operations for dynamo?

Hey,

I ran a slightly edited version of your graph and I got the correct result in Dynamo and Dynamo Player.

To get your graph to run on my Revit file I had to filter out view templates and null values and force activate view crops.

I hope that’s hepful,

Mark

Sheet Creator (1)-MA.dyn (67.7 KB)

1 Like

i still have the problem that it wont take my inputs in the player and apply it to the name. it works in dynamo just not player

it looks to me that dynamo player isnt communicating correctly with dynamo. its not using the values i give in the player. its using the last saved inputs from dynamo. thats why it is creating the “0,1,2” Sheet numbers.

Anyone know how i can fix this? The script works perfectly when i run it in dynamo. just doesnt in player

is there a reason why you want your inputs in dynamo player? cant you make all of them coming from the form since you are using data-shapes?

how do i get all of the information into data-shapes

like this?

1 Like

Here is the final graph for those in the future who would like itSheet Creator gui.dyn (78.8 KB)

2 Likes

Well, I got this, this morning… So, am agreeing that the Form is the way to go…!

Hi @ZJRODGERS, can you kindly share the graph snip as i am using a lower version of dynamo.