Set Parameter not working properly

Hi Folks,

I am trying to manage project browser using dynamo. My goal is to create sub folder in project browser automatically depending upon which sheet the detail is on. See below snap of my first stab at script. When I run this script the sub folder is not getting created.!
Any help would be great!!!

I assume your project browser is already sorted by Classification. Can you show the preview of your SetParameter node? Are there any sheets with multiple drafting views? Can you confirm the views are being renamed?

Nick,

Yes my project browser is sorted by “Classification”. See below my project browser snap. Yes, This is just a test file contains (2) drafting views on one sheet. But Idea is to sort all views in project browser with multiple views on multiple sheets.

Project Browser

Can you show the previews for your nodes? It’s hard to tell if something is failing or working if we can’t see any outputs.

I am trying to upload my .dyn file but certainly i can’t.

Please download the in-progress .dyn file from my dropbox (Link:https://app.box.com/s/iahbrx33qydqp5bvspxuonrconq9iykc)

Regards,
Mitesh

It works for me.

Can you please show a preview of your nodes so we can see what your graph is doing? Just hover over the bottom right corner of the node and pin it.

Here you go!

Thanks. If you select the drafting views in the browser do they show the correct Classification?

@Mitesh_Gajjar double check your Browser Organization. In your screenshot above it is reading that your Browser is being organized by Discipline.

1 Like

@awilliams, My project browser is grouped by Discipline and then by classification.

Mitesh

Hey Nick,

None of my drafting views shows correct classification parameter otherwise they would have sorted properly.

Mitesh

Can you try it on a new test project or share a stripped down version of your model so we can test it out?

1 Like

Nick,

I am in different time zone so I will upload my model tomorrow.

Mitesh

Hi Friends!!!

I just found that there was a circular chain of pushing drafting views. I have deleted below node from my graph and everything seem to be working perfect!!!

Thanks for all your time giving me directions!

Mitesh

Here is a final graph for anyone who wants to take a look!!

Project Browser Organisation.dyn (64.9 KB)