Running script using AeccRunDynamoScript in C3D sends warnings to command line

I’m wondering if anyone out there would be able to tell me why I would receive the following when running a script from a tool palette using AeccRunDynamoScript:

Dynamo script is running.
Running finished.
The script was executed with 322 warnings.

All 322 warnings are the same:

The given key was not present in the dictionary.

The script seems to complete fine. I can also run the script in both Dynamo and Dynamo Player without any warnings?

I read that sometimes frozen nodes could possibly be an issue but I don’t have any frozen nodes. Anyone have any suggestions on why I would be receiving these errors when ran from a tool palette and not within Dynamo or Dynamo Player?

Dynamo Core 2.12.0.5650
Dynamo Civil 3D 2.12.0.2455
Civil 3D 2022.2.6 Update

Haven’t heard about it.
How does the script look like and what does it do? How many Object is in the file that it runs in?

Hi Patrick, thanks for willing to help. The script was reading in values from a csv, applying property set values and some C3D styles. After a bit more testing, I determined there were some null values in a couple of my lists that were the cause of the errors. Once I removed the null values, all of the errors are gone. Just strange that neither Dynamo or Dynamo Player flagged the warnings when ran, only showed up at the command line when running from the tool palette.

Thanks again.

1 Like