Run with Dynamo Player keeps warning although run with Dynamo is still normal

Hi everyone, please help me with this problem. The issue is when I run the dyn file with normal Dynamo, the notification is “Run completed” but when I run it with Dynamo Player, it’s “Run completed with errors”.
Have you ever faced this problem and how can you fix that? Your advices will be very helpful to me. Thank you.

@Luffy11 try to click on “Edit in Dynamo” to check which node is causing the error.

@Elie.Trad Hi, thank you for replying me. There’s no node causes the error. Like I said above (and you can see in the video I’ve posted), when I run the Dynamo graph with “normal” Dynamo, everything’s fine (the notification is “Run completed”) but when I run it with Dynamo Player, the notification is “Run completed with errors”.

My main thought is try setting geometry scaling to extra large?

1 Like

Can you share your script to this post?

@GavinCrump @manhgt214 I’ve found the solution. It’s because of a frozen unused python node in my script. Maybe it still executes in the Dynamo Player although it is frozen. After deleting it, everything is ok now. Thanks a lot for your help.

Thanks for sharing your result. I had the same problem when I tried to run my script in Dynamo Player in Revit 2024. It worked fine inside Dynamo; but it didn’t work in Dynamo Player (it got warning messages). The bad thing was that Dynamo Player didn’t tell me what the warning messages were. And I could not tell what went wrong.

After seeing your result, I immediately removed a group of unused nodes (not Python code) left hanging in “no man land” in my script, and the problem went away.

I greatly appreciate the fact that you have shared your result. This really helps.

JC_BL

1 Like