Error when running a script in Civil 3D

Hello,

I just wanted to get started with Dynamo for Civil 3D and everything I make or even the sample scrypts do not run. I get an error, please see attached picture.

Does anybody have an idea what it could be?

Dynamo for Civil is up to date and I even tried reistallation.
Dynamo for Revit works properly.

Dynamo-for-civil-Error

Sorry for the issue. We haven’t yet reproduced it so Would you please attach the version of Civil 3D and Dynamo? Thanks for your more information.

Control Panel - Uninstall a program - search ‘civil’

1. How about run command “AeccLaunchDynamo” in command line? Same error?

2. Can you launch Dynamo Player beside Dynamo?

Thanks.
-Chaoyu

Hello Chaoyu,

thank you very much for your response!

Dynamo Core 2.4.1.6326
Dynamo Civil 3D 2.4.1.1417

13.2.1758.0 Civil 3D 2020.2 Update

In Manage next to Dynamo I have “Run Script” - not dynamo player like in Revit. If I hit that and select the scrypt, no extra window will open but it says scrypt is running successfully. No warning or fatal error. I used one sample scrypt (Civil3D_SplitCorridorSolid) and it did not work, but I got no warning. Maybe it did not work because I need to work on the scrypt and change more then just the name of the corridor. A very simple Scrypt I created - Line by coordinates, worked fine. Could also save the file, without fatal error (which was the case before).

I can launch Dynamo with that command. Launching was never an issue. I can work on dynamo but when I hit run I get the warning I showed in my first post.

Please let me know if you need additional informations.

Thank you!

Hi :slightly_smiling_face:
Dynamo has been released with version update 2. Would you please have a try to install the update from Autodesk Desktop App and check if it will work fine? (Dynamo Player will be shown :D)

Thanks.

Hello Chaoyu,

I updated to version 2 but the error appears unfortunately again.

Dynamo Player is shown, you are right.

Any other idea, what the issue can be?

Thank you!