Rooms.doors

Hello, I want to get the doors that are in the rooms, but using the node roo.doors the list appears empty.Please help

@ALEBIM2 Can you try copying everything from the custom node in your workspace?

What do you see?

Are you working across linked models? Can you share a sample RVT file with the same door families embedded?

Hi, Jacob!
I am atacching you a sample,but it doesn´t work , could you give me an email?
Thanks

Sorry, the file you are trying to upload is not authorized (authorized extensions: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, dyn, dyf, mpg, mov, mpeg, mp4, pdf, txt, xls, xlsx, rvt, rfa, dwg, 3dm, sat, py, rtf, stl, swf, dxf, 3ds, wire)
please helpArea puertas en muros_3.0.dyn|attachment (7.8 KB)

Hi, coud you attach me the custom node ? i´m trying to write it but it doesn´t works
Thank!

What type of file were you trying to attach?

Rvt

Try again, and if that fails use another share service like dropbox or google drive.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AvBoRS2sHajHhWrFp2p9m5f2SS2j

Thanks!

@ALEBIM2 if you edit the custom node and copy and paste the contents into your workspace you’ll see everything is working up until List.ContainsItem - change the levels on the items input to @L1 and it will work (see blue box)

It looks like this was just due to the changes in Dynamo 2.0 (FYI @Andreas_Dieckmann)

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @awilliams - getting ready for releasing Clockwork for Dynamo 2.x but haven’t tested the Revit nodes yet…

3 Likes