Revit to Excel - Dynamo

I added a column in the abacus (costs) where I entered the values manually but these unlike the others (es: volume) are not recognized!!

Please upload a screenshot where you can actually see which nodes you’re using… And also enable all previews :slight_smile:

(You can zoom into a single node and use the camera icon in the top right corner to capture your screenshot…)

You could try and use the “object.type” to verify your data types, but I do not think that is the case as of yet.

1 Like

Try using “Element.Parameters” to explore which parameters are callable…

Also do upload a screenshot where you have enabled the previews (so that we can see the information flow).

1 Like

You have still not enabled the previews…

Also, please show the revit elements in Revit showing the desired parameter…

1 Like

“Costo totale” does not seem to contain any information…

Could you… like I asked in last post… add the pictures of your Revit file showing that the parameter has a value that you’ve added…

Alternatively you should upload both your “.rvt” AND your “.dyn” file to the post…

Currently that’s not much we can do for you… (Also a reply every now and then would go a long way instead of just changing the original post…)

I think the problem is due to the fact that the values of the cost column are entered manually

I’ll need to get the .rvt and .dyn files…

This looks like a schedule and not a element parameter fyi

You’re pulling information from your walls mind you, not from your schedules…

the revit file is very heavy
I simply inserted the cost column where I attributed the unit costs from which then I obtained the total cost with a function

So you’re working in the schedule not the elements from which you try and query the information in dynamo…