Revit 2025 (Dynamo 3.0.3) BUG ๐Ÿž

Hey Everyone, Excited about Dynamo 3.0.3. Iโ€™m sure as the community is excited too. But just like to highlight and seek solution for it as encountered a bug or not sure why it is behaving like this as i put some node it just closes, please have a look at the video below.

1 Like

@bharat.minocha ,

i wait for the hotfix! i hope also a hotfix with Dynamo Update in Revit2024 ! because there are still bugs! f.e. loading libraries!

1 Like

Yes @Draxl_Andreas even the functionality of navigating and dragging nodes in workspace is quite hard i would sayโ€ฆ

As earlier with one single click we were clicking and dragging the node in the workspace but with 3.0.3 gotta click once to select the node and after selection another click to move aroundโ€ฆ i mean thatโ€™s what i faced.

hi @bharat.minocha can you please share your dynamo logs?

You got me curious so i tried and i canโ€™t reproduce.
Does it behave the same with no packages?

Dynamo log.txt (54.8 KB)

hi @Daniel_Hurtubise the issue was a package itself i figured out at last as the log is attached here. Thankyou @Michael_Kirschner2 i just went through the logs and found that culprit was from Monocle so i removed and everything seems fine now.

@john_pierson figure you might want to see this if not aware of it already.

@bharat.minocha can you confirm for John that you were using the latest version of Monocle? I know he puts a lot of work into the packages so best to be sure its not that. At the same time 2025 is quite new so maybe Monocle is still in development also.

1 Like

Yeah. The latest version on the package manager is not for Dynamo 3.0.

That one lives here until I get it on the PM. Iโ€™m still getting a few changes done:

5 Likes

Thanks for letting us know @john_pierson , Iโ€™m closing this thread marking your reply as solution.

Regards,
BM

Thanks for understanding! I should have it on the PM soon. If you run into anything else, let me know!

1 Like