Monocle Package is not available in Dynamo 2.6 anymore

Hi there,
It’s just occured to me that Monocle package is no longer working on Dynamo 2.6 for Revit 2021.1.1

I don’t need to say how fast it grew on me. It is greatly missed now. I tried reinstalling the package, uninstalling other Revit Add-is. Nothing has helped yet.

I’d be very happy to see any solution to this.
Cheers!

2 Likes

you can download from here https://dynamopackages.com/
and paste in to that location.

2 Likes

Have a look at the Dynamo Log , you can access this in dynamo by roughly moving the mouse to the red line area and clicking and dragging it up.

Once visible, have a look for anything that has monocle within its name.

1 Like

I’ve looked there. Here is the message regarding Monocle package.

Exception encountered scanning the package directory at C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\RVT 2021\Dynamo\2.6\packages\Monocle
notification:Dynamo.Exceptions.LibraryLoadFailedException: Failed to load library: C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\RVT 2021\Dynamo\2.6\packages\Monocle
at Dynamo.PackageManager.PackageLoader.CheckPackageNodeLibraryCertificates(String packageDirectoryPath, Package discoveredPkg)
at Dynamo.PackageManager.PackageLoader.ScanPackageDirectory(String directory, Boolean checkCertificates):
Failed to load library: C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\RVT 2021\Dynamo\2.6\packages\Monocle:
A package called Monocle found at C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\RVT 2021\Dynamo\2.6\packages\Monocle includes dll files but none are defined in node libraries in the package manifest. Ignoring it.
Dynamo.Exceptions.LibraryLoadFailedException:
Failed to load library: C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\RVT 2021\Dynamo\2.6\packages\Monocle
at Dynamo.PackageManager.PackageLoader.CheckPackageNodeLibraryCertificates(String packageDirectoryPath, Package discoveredPkg)
at Dynamo.PackageManager.PackageLoader.ScanPackageDirectory(String directory, Boolean checkCertificates)

Exclamation mark in the menu says this:

Which is more or less the same as the text from Dynamo Log.

Thanks for your advice. Unfortunately, it hasn’t changed a thing :confused:

Well, it seems that one of Revit addins totally disrupted Dynamo. After reinstalling Revit, purging all data regarding Dynamo, everything works just fine, along with Monocle package. Cheers!

1 Like