Revit 2017, 2018 and 2019 which Dynamo Build?

I have Revit 2017 through 2019 installed. I’m working to solve an issue we are having. First glimpse of this was in Revit 2017.
Error was "Third party updater 'Sun and Shadow Settings Updater has experienced a problem and its action had to be canceled. Looking for a solution took me to this knowledge base article.

I got this error when I moved the Revit Project Base point in my model.

I do have on my plate to get familiar with Dynamo to leverage it for our company.

Do you, or can you install multiple Dynamo versions to support multiple years of Revit (2017, 2018 and 2019) in my case? Which build should I install?

Help!

2.0.1 should work for all the versions you listed. First update all your Revit versions to the latest builds. Next, uninstall all things dynamo, including dynamo core, dynamo Revit, and dynamo studio. Then install Dynamo for Revit 2.0.1.

No need to worry about older Dynamo versions as you don’t have legacy graphs or packages to deal with.

Oh… thanks for your help. I followed your direction and the issue is fixed.

I happen to be just starting to work through Dynamo course on CADLearning.

In Dynamo, when you access to create a new Custom Node from the Start page, you enter the Name and Description. The CADLearing video shows a long list in the Custom Node Properties dialog, Add-ons Category drop-down, however my list is blank.
Is there something that is missing in my installation of Dynamo for Revit 2.0.1 that you directed me to do?

My guess is that you don’t have many packages installed yet. Once you build up a library of packages (either by building your own or by downloading existing ones) you’ll see more of these to chose from.