"Renumber Parking stalls by spline.dyn" won't work in dynamo core 2.1.0.7500 (Revit 2020)

Turn the bounding boxes into cuboids and post an image of your 3D preview showing the curve and cuboid intersecting. Also, confirm your units are not larger than the geometry scaling issue.

If neither of those work than post a new Revit file with your parking family arrayed around the origin (not your full project), and a spline through that, and your dyn file.

hello
to be honest I am new to this industry
I am not very aware of this
can you show me how to connect the nodes to try
pls

Please post a small sample Revit model and your dyn.

are you have email ?

Post the files to the forum or another web host. Emails should not be posted directly to the forum, and by using a web link others will also be able to help.

1 Like

rwvit test dynamo_2.rvt (1.2 MB)

i’m trying to number the parking lots but i can’t fix the nodes on
the previous version 2017 revit worked fine
the new revit 2020.2 did not work and started changing commands using forums
but I have not been able to cope so far
to admit, I’m a whole new branch
I did not do these schemes I finished
draw most and I opted for this method
to help me and make it easy to count parking lots and everything related to it
will be glad to help me assemble the nodes and move
on 2020.2 revit Parking-Renumber_1.dyn (40.7 KB)

hello friends thanks for the kindness, I finally found a solution to the problem and it is already working flawlessly

Can you post the solution so others can learn from this conversation?

1 Like

know i didn’t do much … i just used what i sent you … i just understood as you told me i had to look at zet corridor system
just put the parking element down to 0 and the line cuts it in its plane
how can i upload the file dyn.
can i even here

made the same file so combined for dynamo play-counting of door parking lots and rooms

it looks like that

1 Like

@bobyarch I’m having the same problem by renumbering parking lots as you, can you tell me how you solved this?