Number Parking Spaces by Spline not populating the tags

Hi all, I am running Revit 2021 and Dynamo 2.6.1.8850

A few months ago, when I first started learning Dynamo, I had the Renumber Parking Spaces by Spline script working. I now have a ‘starter’ file of Dynamo Player scripts that I am testing and preparing to launch for the firm, and this one isn’t working anymore. I saw a lot of people commenting in other posts about abandoning the List Map nodes, as Levels is now the preferred way of doing things, so I switched my base script to the ArchSmarter method (cylinders instead of bounding boxes), which doesn’t use list mapping.

It doesn’t give me any errors when I run it, and it produces the cylinders. They are definitely intersecting the parking spaces, but the Mark parameter isn’t getting populated, and I can’t figure out where it’s going wrong.

I have attached a screenshot of the script, as well as a screenshot of the Revit result.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Traci

Hi @tgarnerHSW6K,

You missed the input Step in the Sequence node. This node doesn’t produce a result.
You can add manually a value or right-click on the step port to activate the default value.