Read Excel data issue

I am having some difficulty in reading the excel data. I am using “Read Excel” node from bumble bee package. Earlier i was facing some issue with excel data read using normal nodes so i switched to bumble bee and it was working perfectly fine until i updated my civil 3D to 2025 version.

Can someone suggest a possible solution.

have you tried the OOTB nodes lately? I have gotten them to work this week.

Try the out of the box OpenXMLImportExcel node.

No…I am not aware about it…is this part of some package?

Earlier I used to read using “OpenXMLImportExcel” only but there was some issue with this. Instead of reading the values from Excel, it was reading formulas from that.
This was the reason I shifted towards “Bumblebee” and it was working fine but after updating the version to “2025”, it’s not working.

Can you create a new issue for the nodes reading the formula instead of the value on the Dynamo GiHub - Issues · DynamoDS/Dynamo · GitHub ?

It will help us review the scope to get this fixed.

In the meantime you can try the old Excel nodes, but these may require repairing your excel installation to get them working.

Ok, I will raise the issue.
Which old nodes you are referring to…can you specify?

Thanks!

This is the old node: Dynamo Dictionary

The node’s thumbnail icon will look like a green version of the yellow-orange icon for the node you’re using now.

Ok…I’ll try this. Thank you for the help!

Fairly sure 2025 bumblebee wont work due to using microsoft interop, which doesnt work with net core vs framework.

I’ve got some pandas based nodes in Crumple wip which should work in 2025 under crumple > applicatiom > excel: