Problems using Dyno Browser Tab

I’m having problems using Dyno Browser as a Tab. Apparently after I configured Dyno’s settings so that it appears in the TAB “Add-ins” (and not in manage, which is its original location) the following bug happened:

The problem is that, in addition to this bug, all other computers in the office (not just mine) started not responding to the icons of the created tabs (through Dyno).

Ps. I’m using Revit 2020.2.1 (Hotfix) and Dynamo 2.3

Does anyone have any idea how to solve this?
I will be very grateful for a solution to solve this problem :pray: @Aleksey_Lobanov

update:

Using another computer (which has not been configured for Dyno to appear in the “add ins” tab, soon without the bug) I managed to make the routine run by the browser on Dyno. But anyway the icon created stopped working (even trying from another computer), so much so that he did not update the description (if you pause the video you can see that the descriptions when using the icon and when using it in the browser are different).

Ps. I found one solution (unfortunately it was the only way I could solve it):

  1. Uninstall Dyno
  2. Repair Revit 2020

Even If I reinstall Dyno After that, it still wont work