Pointcloud Select Points NULL

Hello there,
i was trying to get pointcloud data with the nodes from Sastrugi Package.
Unfortunately i only get nulls?
Has someone an idea on this?
@Ewan_Opie

greetings
Kev

Hi @KevSch
Can you please provide the following information so I can troubleshoot this one.

• Revit Version and Service Pack
  • Dynamo Version
  • Sastrugi Version
  • One expected Pointcloud coordinate example (is this far away from 0,0,0?)
  • Project Basepoint/Survey Point Parameters

It is hard for me to replicate to troucbleshoot the error without the aboce. Also, have you copied the contents of the node to the workspace to see where any errors may be occuring? Might be a versioning / units issue which I have seen before.

I really should do an update for Sastrugi, so little time :hourglass::sweat_smile:

try to change Scaling to Extra large and see if it work. If it doesn’t work let me know.

sorry for the late reply… i am running the same parameters as @nishizawaFG597, so i can`t get any data from selecting the pointcloud :smiley:

Activating and clicking a node doesn’t seem to select the point cloud data, is there a solution?

・Revit2023

・Dynamo Core 2.13.1.3887

・Dynamo Revit 2.13.1.3891

・Sastrugi 2.0.2

・Placed the point cloud very close to the origin

・Project Basepoint/Survey Point Parameters:(0,0,0)

I’ve been a bit distracted by life in general recently, so very very busy. :sweat_smile:

I’ll take a look at this tonight and see what the issue with the code could be.

4 Likes

don’t worry, i understand :smiley: thanks for trying to find a solution :slight_smile:

thank you. That helps a lot. :relieved:

Is there any update on this issue? I am facing the same problem. Thank you in advance.

Hopefully this will help with this issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there
I’ve been using these nodes too but I can’t get it working : I get nulls out of every nodes as @KevSch before
Some information :

• Revit Version and Service Pack : Revit 2024, Dynamo Revit 2.17.0.3472
  • Dynamo Core Version : 2.17.0.7404
  • Sastrugi Version : 3.0.1
  • One expected Pointcloud coordinate example (is this far away from 0,0,0?) : X = 1841507.15 Y = 5174795.80
  • Project Basepoint : X = 1841531.44 Y = 5174863.99

Thank you for any input