Placing space tag for multiple views

Hi guys,

I am trying this scrip to place tags in multiple views, it is generating no errors but not producing any results. I have created spaces and reading space tags from architect and trying this script to tag all space tags in multiple views but, not working. please assist.
Space tags.dyn (105.4 KB)

2 Likes

Any help with this is appreciated thanks.

Hi @kmarwalaNF2SW here is an exemple with datashapes and genius loci and spring

1 Like

okay, looks good thank you.

I got this working for all versions of Revit except R2023, is there any way I can make this script work in R2023 as well?

Yes be sure you have dynamoiron python package installed…and all package up to date…then it should work…

how do I update from 2.1 to 2.5 version?

just go in your appdata where your package is located and delete that one…and then install 2.5…

Thanks, I have deleted 2.1 and I have 2.5 installed;
How do I link script to 2.5 version?

Are you sure you have 2,5 installed ? could your expand your package folder…im not at dyn in the moment… does it work when you run,?

can you open the folder

I installed 2.5 but, it is still asking for 2.1 to install.

dont think tou are in 2,5 dynamo version [dont talk about 2,5 python package…you can tcheck which version with go into dynamo about in the ribbon…anyway try restart…and if it doesnt help then open a new empty dyn and cope the whole graph over there and save…BTW does it work when you run??

i can try restating and then copying to graph to new window, but i am not sure if that will work or not. and i think I am in right version.

Can i ask again does it work when you run ? yes looks right…but what i mean was about you windows package folder it isnt the right dynamo version.thats why you cant see you python package…assume you are in 2023 then is something here,

I am not sure if i understand you but, I do see same version in my folder too.

you could be in 2.16 its depend on your dynamo version as mention before,you can find out "in about in your ribbon… for me it works in 2021-.2024 …but again does it work when you run if not show me the specific issue in your graph,

yes, you are right, I am in 2.16.