Tag elements in multiple views

Hi,

I have multiple views with prefab wall panels - each consisting of two separate revit walls (concrete and insulation)
With my script I would like to add multicategory tags to the insulation in every one of these veiws… I came up with something see pictures below, but it only works if I use the Select view node and select only one view…
It doesnt work for the list of views, can anyone help please?
I guess I have to somehow set up for the script to cycle through the list item by item - but I dont have any idea how to do that…

On the “Create Tag” node, you can try setting the lacing to longest and depending on how your list of views are being inputted in, you may have to set the level of the “view” input. May also want to try to figure out which walls the bounding box node is having issues with and filter those out to clear up the errors…

A small bit of advice for working with large data-sets and complex scripts with multiple nested lists; use the take items node to reduce the complexity, and once you get it working on a small nested list, you can then reconnect the whole list.

It’s also very difficult to troubleshoot almost any dynamo issue without seeing your lists. List matching is at the heart of working with dynamo, and seeing what’s in your lists, and how they are structured is the only way that either you, or anyone else can understand why there are errors. :slight_smile: