Place doors in walls

hello, I Try to place doors in walls from dwg plan, already I fixed all problems just in the last step when I try to list of points to place doors on a list of walls but it’s not working I think it needs to type of sorting that’s why doors placed wrong place.

the number of points is 7 but the number of walls is 14 >> I try to select the walls or curves that point on them just and resort them with the same sort of points of doors.

Can you try to change level of host and point at @L1 ?

ok, I tried but also it’s not working.

I think I need sort the walls according to doors but I don’t know how I can do this?

Use geometry intersection to sort them. With Element.Geometry get solids from walls and use DoesIntersect to get bools.

it’s not working also. I have error in geometry intersect…Warning: No function called DoesIntersect on a Revit.Elements.Wall that takes __array,__array could be found.

Check levels… like in screenshot I did…

ok now still having error in mask node… Warning: List.FilterByBoolMask operation failed.
Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source

Moreover, I don’t have numbers below lists it’s function or null.

test nodes5.dyn (48.1 KB)
test plan.dwg (102.0 KB)
Book2.xlsx (8.6 KB)

Try that one

test nodes5.dyn (90.8 KB)

I use Revit 2019 Maybe because of this not working

I use also Revit 2019… it is weird, anyway here is screenshot

It’s not working again :disappointed_relieved:

I see that you have Dynamo 1.3… I use Dynamo 2.0.3. There you have Auto Lacing. Can you update your Dynamo or change Lacing to Longest.

all of them to longest?

how I can update it I downloaded dynamo 2.4 and replace it with dynamo 1.3 from C:\Program Files\Dynamo\Dynamo Core\DynamoCoreRuntime2.4.0 but dynamo disappeared from revit

For Revit 2019 you can install the latest one as 2.0.3.