NonicaTab v3.10 released. Dynamo scripts as Revit buttons

Hi Dynamo mates,

I have just released NonicaTab v3.0 Add-In.

NonicaTab v3.0 creates a new Revit toolbar with 12 Revit buttons that can easily be customized with your Dynamo scripts and favorite icons.

There have been significant improvements in this new version. Each button has now a Set up Script and Set up Icon buttons to easily browse for your .dyn and .png files.

For each button, either you can select one of the 55 Nonica included icons or your own icon (must be PNG and 32x32).

UPDATE 07/03/2021: Improvements of new release v3.10;
- Toolbar updates at runtime. No need to restart Revit to apply changes to toolbar.
- Corrections to tab layout with scripts.

Check it out at https://nonica.io/

4 Likes

Thanks for the solution!

There is a way to set the Tab in my computer and share with others ? For example, my coworkers.

1 Like

Hi jaialcan
Congrats and thanks for creating a plugin Nonica definitely will be useful.

i have a some suggestions

if the script is not running or has warnings unable to identify
usually we cant run multiple process in dynamo but we can in dynamo player
inputs are not editable here

anyway this is a good startup

1 Like

@yanveras it is not possible with this version, we are working to make that possible in coming versions.

@dineshsubramani Thank you for the suggestion. So far, inputs are editable through Data Shapes pop up nodes. They will pop up when running. We have not tested DynaShapes.

1 Like

@dineshsubramani @yanveras NonicaTab Version 3.10 has been released with some improvements;
- Toolbar updates at runtime. No need to restart Revit to apply changes to toolbar.
- Corrections to tab layout with scripts.

2 Likes