NEW RELEASE! 📣 Integrate Dynamo Scripts as Revit buttons

New Release, New FREE FEATURES!

NonicaTab FREE v5.2.1 is here! New FREE features available are:

:clipboard: Outputs available. Outputs are now also detectable to show messages or images when you run your scripts. Watch Output Images directly in Revit!

:scissors: Select now any PNG or JPG for your Revit buttons. Selected images will be automatically converted and included as icon of the button.

:rocket: New sets of icons of different colours included.

:recycle: Compatible with Revit 2024 and Dynamo 2.17

:point_down:t3: Link to download for FREE from Autodesk App Store: https://apps.autodesk.com/RVT/en/Detail/Index?id=2476142006549788030&appLang=en&os=Win64 :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

:dart: Need a custom Revit plugin? Get in contact with us!

#dynamo #dynamobim #revit #bim #nonicaio

1 Like

final

:rocket: Welcome to the Next Generation of Revit Buttons :exclamation:

:white_check_mark: Choose a ready-to-use toolbar (or your own Dynamo scripts)!
:dart: Customize it with ready-to-use buttons from our library!
:busts_in_silhouette: Export your buttons (including packages) & share them with your team! (Only in PRO)
:bar_chart: Monitor who and which buttons (scripts) are most used in your team within Revit! (Only in PRO)

Create, Share & Monitor your own Revit Custom Toolbar in just a few clicks :grey_exclamation::exclamation:

:recycle: More ready-to-use buttons coming to NonicaTab FREE & PRO. All compatible from Revit 2020 to 2024 at Autodesk App Store.
Revit #bim #nonicaio

PS: If you are using NonicaTab FREE (v5.3 or newer) or NonicaTab PRO (v4.4.2 or newer), this new release is installed automagically when you open Revit with internet connection.

1 Like

:eyes: Keep an eye on our new Revit buttons in action!

:heavy_check_mark: We are releasing a video reviewing a Revit button every Thursday. This week is about the Duplicator to duplicate multiple sheets or views in Revit in one go.

:point_down: Check it out!

New Revit, New NonicaTab …

After a month improving and reviewing all features in NonicaTab, I am glad to share that the new versions are available in Autodesk App Store.

It includes compatibility with Revit 2025 as well as other improvements listed below.

NonicaTab FREE (v5.4)
· [NEW] Update and new features in The Best of The Best tools.**
· [Improvement] Exception clean event after Apply Changes.*
· [Improvement] Restrict invalid characters in button names.*
· [Improvement] Setting animated icon after settings panel.*

NonicaTab PRO (v4.7)
· [NEW] Update and new features in Cleaners tools.**
· [Improvement] AI Renderer increase performance and additional exception handling.*
· [Improvement] Hotkeys and Playlist System.*
· [Improvement] Dynamo warnings and errors report improvements.*
· [Improvement] Licensing and auth. system.*
· [Improvement] AI Renderer detection Media Feature Pack dependency.*
· [Improvement] Export default settings.*

*Available only through installer.
**Available in-app with a later version than NonicaTab FREE v5.3 or NonicaTab PRO v4.4.3

Thanks to everyone that gave us feedback and suggestions. It really helps us to keep improving. :blush:

Important: To update, only install the new version on top of your current version to maintain the configuration of your buttons. (Uninstalling your current version will remove your toolbar configuration and buttons!).

I tested Nonica but I get Orkestra because fits better my needs

same here :wink: but guess Nonica works great as well…i havent tried