Is there a node to convert a 【list】 into a 【value】?

I tried to create multiple family types and assign parameters to them, but there is an error displayed. Why is that? Do I need a node to convert a list into a value?

What does the error say?

Also I see your ‘family Type’ is a list but your ‘parameter Name’ is not a list.
Try making ‘parameter Name’ into a list that’s the same length as the other lists.

Hi @k.oh4L57U

1. Please make sure Data type of value that’s being accepted is the same as u providing.
  2. if still the same, please post what’s the warning.

Regards,
BM

1 Like

Thank you for the answer.

The error said:
“Warning: The FamilyParameterSetValue operation has failed. No appropriate resources were found for the specified culture or neutral culture. Please ensure that “Orchid.Notifications.OrchidBase.resources” is correctly embedded, linked to the assembly “OrchidRB” at runtime, or that the necessary satellite assemblies are loaded and fully signed.”

(The"error" is expressed in Japanese, I used Google Translate. )

Sounds like an Orchid related error, in which case we recommend you contact the developer on their github as they don’t use the forums or package manager:

I will try to contact the developer. Thank you very much for providing the link. :grinning:

1 Like