Is it possible to rename non-placed system & loadable families?

I am trying to do some research to find out if it is possible to rename non-placed and placed system and loadable families in a Revit project. My goal is to be able to search the whole project, not just the families that have currently been placed, for my companies designation that is appended to all families (system and loadable) and replace with a project specific designation. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Here is a method for renaming files:

…but I assume that it’s not exactly what you need.
In Bakery, there are nodes such as Unused Families and Report on Inplace Families

It is possible to rename system families, i did it via python as i was doing some duplication/renaming at the same time video on the below tweet will show this.

How i would look at this is that you would get all categories, then check them against if they are in the unused families output(use highlighted node in above post). then you will have two list of placed families and not placed families.

You will need to get the placed element of the others then change its family type to the one you want.
Not placed families is a simple delete then import/create the version you want.