Id to Element node all of a sudden not working


#1

I’ve been running my graph for a couple of days now without any problems, today all of a sudden the Id to Element node gives me this error (see picture). It was working fine earlier today, and I didn’t change anything in this graph (at least not that I know of) so I can’t figure out whats wrong.

The top one (see picture) is working fine, the bottom one isn’t, the only thing I can think of is that it has something to do with the bottom list consisting out of multiple items…

The ID’s are coming from an Excel file by the way.

ids to element


#2

Never mind, I just found the problem, the Id’s didn’t exist in the Revit project anymore because the primary design option had changed. Nothing wrong with the node!