How to export individual sat surfaces from rhino to revit with the right naming coming from sat files?

I have 2 different scripts that I use for transferring sat files to Revit as a family.

First one,
After saving solid items as individual sat. files with layer names under one folder, with the first script I am able to select the folder and it will transfer all the solid items to Revit as individual families.

Second script
Saving many surfaces as 1 sat file, this script can choose only one sat. file to transfer, not a folder. From this script, you give a name and all the surfaces have the same namıng with 1,2,3,4… s next to it.

What ı need to do is to transfer surfaces that are saved individually with the layer names in under one folder, and ı want to be able to choose the folder lıke ın script 1 to transfer them all at once with the sat file names.

I am attaching the scripts I would appreciate if anyone can help and change script 2 to what I need.

Script 2 - Multiple surfaces at once.dyn (27.7 KB) Script1_GroupTransfer.dyn (47.4 KB)