How to edit assembly parameters From Excel using Dynamo

Hello Currently I have this Dynamo Script where I can extract The assembly of the Corridor Parameters to excel . Is there Any way I can Extract it the other way , by that I mean From Excel to civil 3d where once I have Changed the parameters in excel I can run it in civil 3d and the parameters are changed ?
Assembly Parameters.dyn (36.7 KB)
DWG.dwg (941.3 KB)

1 Like

hi
try
Q12
CORRIDOR 1-2_FILL _PROFILE _ CIVIL 2021-test.dwg (1.0 MB)
How to edit assembly parameters From Excel using Dynamo to.dyn (31.8 KB)

1 Like

2.dwg (930.2 KB)
22.xlsx (9.1 KB)
Assembly Parameters.dyn (39.1 KB)

جزاك الله خير اخوي كتير بقدر مساعدتك
First you helped me to export these parameters to excel . Now I want to change these parameters in excel and they can change the Corridor/assembly parameters . Is there anyway to do this ?

1 Like

انا عاوز اغير الارقام الموجودة بالاكسل ، و بس اغيرن يتغير الارقام الموجودة بالسيفل ٣د
Once I have changed the numbers from excel the numbers will automatically change in the assembly parameter
جزاك الله كل خير يا حبيب القلب

1 Like

There is an error in assembly

I don’t know what is not working for me
Is it made of polyene? There are no settings

1 Like

It was made using subassembly composer 2021 maybe thats why

1 Like

I would appreciate , a script that can have this Idea , I can send you the assembly by email . I cannot send it here I don’t know why

1 Like

المهم بس اقدر اعدل عل Assembly
من ال Excel
ممكن هيك شي استاذ حسني . جزاك الله خيرا عكل شي حبيب قلبي . المشكلة مطر عليها كرمال هيك

1 Like

Upload it to the download site
Put the link better

1 Like

This is the subassembly . Please if it didn’t work try opening it in your version of subassembly composer and save it on your PC ( do a save as on your PC from your subassembly Composer )

1 Like

معلش استاذ حسني انكليزيتي ما زيادة ، اذا ما مشيت افتحا با subassembly composer
الموجود علي لابتوبك و علا سايف save as
بيمشي الحال
شكرا كتير اللك

1 Like

مرحبا ما عرفت اتعامل معه
ابعت متل هاد

1 Like

You can open this file in Subassembly composer it should be like this . it is long

1 Like

اعمل هايك ابعته
هون
Q1

1 Like

try downloading it from here . and you will get a file like this called 2021 . please open it in subassembly composer and it will work . or Try inserting it in civil 3d

1 Like

2021 (1).txt (13.1 KB)

1 Like

I have changed it to txt , maybe you need to change it to pkt when you get it . Again thank you soo much for your help

1 Like

Q10

How to edit assembly parameters From Excel using Dynamo to to to.dyn (48.8 KB)

2 Likes

استاذ حسني ربنا يجزيك كل خير و يرزقك من حيث لا تحتسب . مش عارف كيف بدي انشكرك يا حبيب قلبي يسلموا كتير

1 Like

واياكم
الحمد لله

1 Like