Getting project defined parameters out of families

Hello everyone, I am new to Dynamo and exploring its possibilidies. I would like to know if there is any node that I could use to collect the " base level" of a column into a dynamo script and also a node to get the associated level of a floor plan; My idea is to create an annotation that only shows up on my column if the value of my floor plan is equal to the base level of my column, however I am trying to use element.parameter and I can´t get the base level parameter with that node.

Thanks !

Can you share an image of your graph with all the node preview bubbles pinned (so we can see the data)? You should be able to get both of these properties just through parameters.

1 Like

Hello,

here is a possibility, if I understood your research correctly

Cordially
christian.stan

1 Like

Hi @christian.stan , sorry for the late reply, I am only seeing your solution now. I am not sure if that was exactly what I was trying to do but I ended up figuring it out :slight_smile:

I used some extra Dynamo packages which would get my active view level and then I used a boolean tool to check if the values were the same as the base level of my columns, if so I would add the override.

Here is my solution

pilarNasceHatch_script.dyn (38.3 KB)

Thank you so much

1 Like