FamilyParameter.Properties returns null

I’m using Dynamo 2.12 and clockwork 2.4.0.

Imputing a list of family parameters as Autodesk.Revit.DB.FamilyParameter but still getting null for all results. I thought that 2.4 checked compatibility for 2.12. I’m also seeing example on the forum that are getting results from this node. Is anyone else having issues with this?

Why are you using List Levels (@1) on it?

That just happened to be the setting when I took the screen cap. I tried a bunch of different combinations of lists levels, flattening, etc. Everything I tried either gave me one set of nulls like it only received one parameter or multiple sets of nulls. No matter what it only gave nulls.

I restarted my machine and it is working. *Shrug. Now I have to figure out how to get the parameters from the correct document. FamilyDocument Parameters is only getting the current family.

NVM, FamilyDocument Parameters wants an instance of ‘Autodesk.Revit.DB.Document’. The listview Data input combined with MultipleInputFormm ++ was providing a list, even if it only had one entry. I flattened it and rather than FamilyDocument Parameters defaulting to the current it accepted the input. It’s nice when you can open other people’s code and figure out what the node it doing.


1 Like