Export slab reinforcment from Robot to Revit possible with Dynamo?

Hello!
I’m very new to Dynamo and I’m trying to learn how I can use it with Revit and Robot Structural Analysis. I’m wondering if it’s possible to make a workflow in Dynamo that reads the generated slab reinforcment in Robot and somehow transfers the reinforcment to the Revit-modell? It’s not possible to export slab reinforcment from Robot to Revit like it is with columns and beams. I’m wondering if there might be a solution to it with Dynamo.

I have not used Robot structural analysis but since it comes from autodesk group, it should have export options to .ifc or .adsk which you can load in revit.

Dynamo works within the Revit environment and not the Robot Structural Analysis. So your transferring data will either happen in export command or any connector add-in for Robot.

Post your question in https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/robot-structural-analysis-forum/bd-p/351 Robot forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Is it possible to export data and information about the reinforcment from Robot to Excel using Dynamo?