Dynamo's background is not visible

Hi everyone,

I hope someone can help me with this issue: my dynamo’s background is not visible if I launch the software from Revit; however the background is visible if I launch the program from the sandbox ?
I am using Win 10 and my graphic card is Radeon AMD catalyst … I did check the similar threads in the forum and I did follow all suggested solutions but none did actually work !

Hi,

Check these settings in Dynamo:

Hi Kulkul,

I already did and its not working …I did also set my graphic card to high performance on dynamo and it’s not working

Which Dynamo/Revit Version your using? Similar topic is discussed here No preview visible in Dynamo

I am using Revit 2016 and Dynamo 1.0.0 …it’s very weird as the standalone app is working just fine the problem that I am facing is only when I try to open Dynamo from Revit?

Similar topic is discussed here earlier https://forum.dynamobim.com/t/no-preview-visible-in-dynamo/

Thanks Kulul,

I actually applied all the solution listed in the previous threads none did work… plus most of the people who solved the problem were running dynamo on virtual machine; i am not running my dynamo on virtual machine …i really appreciate if someone can help in this front?

Consider posting your issue with details and screen shots here
Even here, posting screen shots might provide others with visual clues

1 Like