Hi guys, I have done something wrong while I was updating my dynamo and package and everything in between I had uninstalled and deleted everything dynamo related to revert back to dynamo 2.0even though I had 2.0.2 before I decided to go back due to some issues with the Orchid package and graphs I had which can only work in 2.0 version I need someone to guide me in the right direction please
s.rooble
1
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Dynamo Update to 2.0.1 - Dynamo Core and Revit have different versions: | 20 | 9564 | March 25, 2019 | |
| Problems with Dynamo(crashes) | 11 | 695 | March 20, 2020 | |
| Trouble with dynamo 2.0.1 | 4 | 937 | August 14, 2018 | |
| Use Dynamo 2.2 with Revit 2020.2 | 4 | 430 | December 5, 2019 | |
| Help! Dynamo Installation Issues | 1 | 429 | July 11, 2018 |
