DynamoCore

Hi guys, I have done something wrong while I was updating my dynamo and package and everything in between I had uninstalled and deleted everything dynamo related to revert back to dynamo 2.0even though I had 2.0.2 before I decided to go back due to some issues with the Orchid package and graphs I had which can only work in 2.0 version I need someone to guide me in the right direction please

Hi @s.rooble

Try uninstalling completely DynamoCore and DynamoRevit including registry, restart PC and then reinstall dynamo 2.x

1 Like

I have almost tried everything i’ve been struck for weeks on end is this something you can do to help me through teamviewer?

Thank you so much Kulkul really appreciated your time and efforts and time you have solved my issue

1 Like

Never mind @Kulkul solved it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do have another issue … i had the classification manager adin for cobie installed before and its clashing with my graph

Please move the new issue to a new topic, and write up what the solution was (contacting @Kulkul for a team viewer session, while awesome, doesn’t work for everyone as there are too many forum users and only on @Kulkul).

@erfajo is it possible to install a version from before the 20+ nodes were altered via your GitHub repo? Similar to installing an older version on package manager? Could a ‘standard’ user see which 20 they should withhold and remove them from the package manually?

2 Likes

I think this will be the end solution for you @s.rooble.

I believe the GitHub site has an issue around the 2.0.x upgrade bug which has been open for longer than this conversation, and that there is a planned fix as well (@erfajo and others have linked to this previously). The input that there should be a transparent means of explaining these types of issues is quite useful - expecting all package managers to keep up to date with a bug list that’s in another platform is a bit much, and the forum isn’t as well traversed/organized for things at that detail level. Perhaps an inproduct view that opens a list of known bugs/defects when publishing to the package manager?