Dynamo Issue i can not run my scripts and this warning keeps coming up

Hi Erik,

the graph supported by you thank for your help on that by the way, I had had dynamo 2.0 at the time however when I ran the graph it didn’t work for me, so I then upgraded by dynamo from 2.0 to 2.1 which is the current version I believe I then also reinstalled the latest Orchid package as you had added new and updated nodes to support the graph if you remember before the new year.

however it still doesn’t work for me only errors unfortunately

so the plan of action for this is to reinstall Dynamo 1.3 version and download the graph again and take it from there hopefully fingers crossed this this work.

Erik, which version of dynamo do you used ?

I have a better understanding now of this issue I have been struggling to understand for the last couple of months why the graph wasn’t working however for the graph to work I would need to download the version of dynamo you had to make the graph and download the graph again from the forum and see if its works?

No thank you you guys do a enough really appreciate it, so if this is the case is there a way were I can use a text file and import them into my families in a batch format using nodes that wont show errors maybe can I still achieve the what I want through another way or graph?