Dynamo script to change sheet number

Hi everyone
i am new to dynamo. trying to create script to change numbers of sheet with dynamo.

i have a drawing package ready. to create another package i need to change sheet numbers. i am trying to do that with dynamo, but it is not working;

can someone let me know what i am doing wrong?

Try to make two separate Dynamo script, one for write on excel one for read

Thanks @khuzaimah.ElecEng

i seperated them but still not wotking.

try List.Flatten after List.Trasnspose

@khuzaimah.ElecEng

its working now, Thanks

welcome :+1:

Just to note. I had some issues with this script. tweeked it further and the attached worked for me. I also had some issues with the replacement number having trailing decimal zeros after it sometimes when running the script. As a result I added another node to resolve this. It has a description next to the node in the image.

Lastly could only get this to work in Dynamo version 2.0.0 onwards. Wouldn’t even open in 1.3.4 and I don’t have any other versions installed on my machine to test against.

Hope this helps anyone else looking to do this.

Change Sheet Number With New Number.dyn (43.5 KB) README.txt (460 Bytes) Sheet Number.xlsx (8.3 KB)

sorry some delightful soul edited the category parameter in my script above before I uploaded it. Don’t you love it when that happens. Just change the first Category node to “sheets” and it will work fine.