Dynamo package 2.0

Hello guys,

I have updated my version of dynamo recently and can not seem to get my commands to show on the left hand side, I had opened the notification list of issues that my dynamo is having and its showing the following. I have uninstalled dynamo and downloaded it again and its still showing the same things I am not sure what I have on my machine that’s causing the class, I had asked someone to run a script I had managed to get for a project for me it didn’t work but them it did due to the online package. so my overall issue is the later version of dynamo is not allowing me to get my left hand side common up, has anyone else have this issue or is it just me.

Try disabling P&ID modeler, and ensure you’re on the most current Revit build.

you mean magicad?

in order for me to disable p&id modeller shall I access this through my control panel and uninstall?

Never heard of magicad before. P&ID Modeler is a Revit Add-in. What Revit version are you on?

I am using 2017 , the Add in can you send me a screen grab on how it should look like as I have no idea magicad is a mep modelling software however I have already removed it from my revit

What version of 2017 are you on? 2017.x.y? And have you updated dynamo to 2.0.1?

I cant get the instructions for removing p&id at the moment causing searches to timeout. I’ll check later this weekend.

I Am not sure at the moment I can check this weekend too and yes I have dynamo 2.0.1

Yes please I will really appreciate that Jacob thank you for your kind support

look in the notifications list for a a notification that references CEF

@s.rooble Unistall all the dynamo versions including core and install dynamo 1.3.3 version. See if that helps.

1 Like

This issue is now solved by uninstalling the other versions of dynamo and downloading the 1.3.3 Version thank you @Kulkul. Thank you so much really appreciate your support I can now carry on with the task I was given.
Cheers!