Dynamo notifications making it unstable

Hello, I have been having some trouble with dynamo crashing on my and I noticed that I have the following notifications. Could these be causing this? How do I get rid of them? I need BIMTrack we use it for our intertrade coordination purposes. Thanks,image

Also, please advise if anything else can make dynamo 2.0 unstable, i recently upgraded and am having a very difficult time opening graphs without it crashing itself and revit. Thanks!

from what you are describing I don’t think its the addin, but instead a bug in dynamo 2.x -

involving the new libraryUI component - you can try the workaround there in removing the library view extension to at least determine if that is the cause. The dev team is looking at this issue now.

If you get the chance please follow the steps there to remove the library ui and see if the crashes continue.

I would also recommend trying to load packages from a local directory opposed to a network drive.

1 Like

Hello,
So removing the xml file seems to have allowed me to open the scripts without dynamo and revit crashing right off the bat. But I did used to use the library interface. Is that gone for good now? How much longer until a new release? I am currently loading packages for dynamo 2.0 from a local directory, not a network drive. Why do you mention this? do you see that in there somewhere?

Hi same issue here

2.02.6833 revit
2.02.6826 core

no additional library nodes
full new install
getting these errors

have tried the removal of the library.xml no difference.

While loading assembly CoreNodeModelsWpf, Version=2.0.2.6826, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null, Dynamo detected that the dependency Xceed.Wpf.Toolkit, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3e4669d2f30244f4 was already loaded with an incompatiable version. It is likely that another Revit Addin has loaded this assembly, please try uninstalling other Addins, and starting Dynamo again. Dynamo may be unstable in this state.
It is likely one of the following assemblies loaded the incompatible version:
BIMOne.BIMTrack.Addins.Common

&

While loading assembly CoreNodeModelsWpf, Version=2.0.2.6826, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null, Dynamo detected that the dependency Xceed.Wpf.Toolkit, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3e4669d2f30244f4 was already loaded with an incompatiable version. It is likely that another Revit Addin has loaded this assembly, please try uninstalling other Addins, and starting Dynamo again. Dynamo may be unstable in this state.
It is likely one of the following assemblies loaded the incompatible version:
BIMOne.BIMTrack.Addins.Common

Has this been fixed yet?
I am trying to run scripts and I’m not getting the expected results and I’m also getting these Core notifications. I can’t tell if they’re related, but the script does not have any errors.