Same issue here. I removed the xml file and my script opened up without crashing everything (which it wasn’t doing a week ago). However, although my script loads, I am missing all packages, including the built-in ones in the node-browser on the left. Completely blank.
I have BVN, Clockwork and ArchiLab packages installed (latest) and Dynamo 2.0.2
As with some other scripts that seemed to crash Dynamo + Revit, if I open a new blank script, then open the script I want that works. It feels like once all the packages are open in the session they’re happy to be applied to an existing script. I re-instated the xml file for this process.