Kia ora #dynamites!
Today we release
Dynamo 2.13 - An absolutely monster release focused on the “Dynamo Visual Refresh” - a modernization effort to give Dynamo a fresh coat of paint, lower the barrier to entry, hone the rough edges and introduce a whole swathe of epic new tools and features for you to explore!
Come explore the first blog post, Part 1/3, here, discussing Node updates and Graph Authoring improvements among other things, then jump into Part 2/3 here and explore all the good stuff that has changed around Packages.
Parts 3 to come soon!
- Visually reimagined and refreshed Dynamo experience, introducing a modernized user experience, fresh color scheme, tonnes more information at your fingertips and clarity towards both paradigm and approach to how Dynamo works; nodes, wires, authoring behavior and the UI experience have all been jazzed up [Part 1/3].
- Implementation of two Dynamo Interactive Guides for First Time Use Experience and Packages, with more to come[Part 2/3].
- A refreshed Package authoring and download experience [Part 2/3].
- An expansion to the Workspace References extension to include local definitions and external files [Part 2/3].
- We now have a richer way to handle installed packages via states and resolve conflicts [Part 2/3].
- New Unit nodes [Part 3/3].
- More seamless Python 3 Autocomplete [Part 3/3].
- Performance improvements to Search, the scaling of graphs and the Virtual Machine improve Dynamo use [Part 3/3].
- A swathe of security updates [Part 3/3].
- A new node that groups curves together [Part 3/3].
- 35 bug fixes, with a particular focus on Crashes to improve stability of the overall Dynamo experience [Part 3/3].