Dynamo and Revit Crashing out

Hi,

I’ve got anissue with a Dynamo Script. If I open a new largely empty project it opens fine. If I open a large project and try to open it Revit and Dynamo just crash out without warning.

The Dynamo log looks fine however the Revit journal file records the following error;

ExceptionCode=0xe0434352 ExceptionFlags=0x00000001 ExceptionAddress=00007FFD4B63A388

If I open the script (using empty file approach) and then open my project file once it’s open it works fine.

Anyone got any ideas of where I should be looking to try and fix this?

Using Dynamo 2.0.2 and Revit 2019.1

Cheers

K.

Update to Revit to 2019.2.1. Then update Dynamo to 2.0.3 which is a daily build and see if that fixes the issue.

Strangly enough i have similar issues since this week.

When i have a new (empty) project (my) Dynamo (graph) opens without a problem (so far).

But when i open the same graph in my (large) project it crashes.

I had NO problems with my graphs before this week!

Using Dynamo 2.0.2 and Revit 2018.3.

Does it crash on open on on run?

In my case it crashes on opening.

Don’t have an option to upgrade Revit just now as it will put me out of sync with everyone else. Due to be doing an update fairly soon though.

you can install dynamo 2.0.3 from the dailybuilds site without updating revit - it’s a hotfix WIP for what sounds like this issue.

@Michael_Kirschner2 - Did the 2.0.3 hotfox resolve the keyboard shortcut issue without the Revit patch?

no, the keyboard issue is a revit 2019 bug I believe for all wpf based addins.

1 Like

With me it crashed on opening too.

Make sure Revit is updated to the most recent build for your product year(s). Then install Dynamo for Revit 2.0.3 from the daily builds.

Let us know how that goes too. :slight_smile:

Hey all,

That install has allowed a graph to open which had been crashing.

FYI… It was an old graph with Archilab nodes. Upon opening…

‘Apply View Template’ was not loaded
‘View Duplicate Option’ was Unresolved.

Thanks guys,

Mark