Since Revit 2023 came out there have been quite a few issues with the SetParameterByName node due to API changes.
It looks like the hotfix is out and it is working as expected now! (see below)
The download can be found in your manage.autodesk.com account and I highly recommend everyone get it installed ASAP if you are using 2023.
Noticed this in the release notes, and was happy to see it!
Bummer on this one, but it seems there might still be an issue. Which is odd as it’s not what I saw after I ran the update.
The Element.SetParameterByName Code Block dosn’t work in my case also.
I’ve installed the latest Revit 2023.0.2…