Data-shapes?

Hello forum
i’ve been making a script that creates sheets and places certain views on them. Since my co-workers dont use Dynamo i want to make the script useable in Dynamo player. But then i ran into some problems as you can see on the picture i have 6 inputs now, but whenever my co worker wants to use it for 8 sheets for example i need to edit it. Also when they want to make 4 for example i need to delete 2 inputs cause u cant leave inputs open in Dynamo player. I’ve saw some things about data-shapes and that datashapes can make it work but i dont have any experience with datashapes. And wonder if someone can help me out with making this happen :smiley:

Koen

How about something like this?

1 Like

Can u give me more of an explanation i will try it out but i also would like to know how to use it :smiley:
Thanks for the quick reply

@Revit_Noob
This is what i get from the picture u gave me is it possible to get all the views in 1 menu ?

Set the Lacing of MultipleForm++ to shortest…

i tried that and then i get this @Revit_Noob

Can you turn the previews on for the All Element of Categories and Element.Name+?

1 Like

Here the previews of the nodes u asked for

Not sure why it’s like that on your side though.
Can you turn on the preview for MultipleForm++ too?

1 Like

Not sure why it’s showing Dictionary where it should be showing the lists instead and no user inputs… Sorry i cannot help you further bro.

Maybe you need to get the attention of @Mostafa_El_Ayoubi regarding his package

1 Like

Yeah no problem thanks for your help anyways, The dictionary is only showing the first index of the list for some reason. If i put multipleinputform++ lacing on longest or cross then it will show every view in a seperate menu as u can see in the pictures here. When i close one of the menu’s it opens the next one with another view on it this are only 2 pictures but it opens all the views seperatly
Knipsel123 Knipselsdad

@Mostafa_El_Ayoubi Any suggestions on how to get where i want to get? I want all the views in my project to be available to select on the menu :smiley:

Hi! seems like your keys and values lists have different lengths (43 VS 42). This might explain the issue.

1 Like

Yes you’re right i can see, i have no idea how but hehe will try fix that and then see if it works

@Revit_Noob I tried this and this works :smiley:

1 Like